Superman and I met with Doc #3 this morning. We were still considering staying with Dr. J but after a nice long meeting with Dr. A, we've decided he's our man. He does his own u/s and is present for pretty much every appointment I'll have. We also got the impression that he is very aggressive in his treatments- something I felt was lacking with Dr. J. We have a "Financial Consult" appointment on April 29th and have a list of pre-cycle tests that need to be done before we start our first IVF. Ideally, we'll start our first cycle the last week of May.. Holy Bajolies, we might be preggo by the end of the summer. That is totally cool with me because last Fall I bought a few shirts that would be GREAT maternity shirts for college football games. They're super cute and just happen to be the appropriate school colors :) 

No comments:
Post a Comment