Friday, June 19, 2009

New Kitchen Accessory!

We have a lovely new addition to our kitchen counter top..please excuse the blurry image, the picture was taken with my cell phone.

The lu.pron shots are going well, Superman has it down pat and I can say that I really haven't felt them all that much. I'm on 10cc's until Monday, when I'll drop down to 5. I have also started Dex.amethas.one.

Apart from the 'girls' being abnormally large from the BCPs, I really haven't experienced any side effects (knocking very loudly on wood). I have cut out caffeine and am trying to eat healthier. I even passed up a very scrumptious looking brownie this morning that say, 5 weeks ago would have been my breakfast.
I was going over my calendar and I noticed something kind of interesting. I started BCPs on Mother's Day and I'm supposed to finish them on Father's Day. A sign? Perhaps.. only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how exciting! I am sooo glad to hear your shots have gone well so far. I'm sure that's a huge sigh of relief for you.

    Cutting out the caffeine and sweets is definitely hard, especially when there is a fresh pot brewing at the office when I get into work! It's all one gigantic test to see if we can do it! But we can and the fact that you avoided the brownie is proof :-) I don't know if I've mastered that just yet (shhhh).

    I love the fact that the timing of your cycle is so appropriately synced with those holidays. It just HAS to be a sign!! Thanks for your post to my blog today! I'm sooo looking forward to our meeting this next week.

    Have a great weekend!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete