Thursday, August 13, 2009

Steve and Lisa- 6 week Glamour Shot

We have officially graduated from Dr. A. We had our final ultrasound with him this morning and everything looks great. Both babies are about 8 mm long and had a great heart rate of 130bpm- right where they should be, Dr. A even gave us an "A" for the appt. The babies are over-achievers already.. they must take after me :)
For being only 8mm right now, these two are sure doing a number on my system. It is definitely not morning sickness... it's all day sickness. I just feel crummy most of the day and then I go home and take a 1.5 hour nap on the couch. I'm up a few times at night to go to the bathroom (practice for late night feedings, I'm sure...). Superman is a huge help. Before I ask for anything, he's handing me crackers, ginger ale, making dinner, etc.. I married a great guy!!

Here is the babies latest glamour shot. We're in the process of finding an OB, so we probably won't have another u/s for a while, but it's something we can look forward to!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - just wow!! After seeing our little embies placed in me today, I can fully appreciate how much your little ones have grown over the past couple weeks. So cute!! I am thrilled to hear you've been given the best report ever. Good luck on the search for an OB! Never an easy task, but I'm sure you'll feel so good once you get one locked down. Have a good weekend! ~Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through http://www.ajourneytoconception.blogspot.com
    I'm planning to undergo IVF at SIRM Sacramento, so your story is *very* inspirational to me. CONGRATULaTIONS on your twin babies and I'll be back to pore over all of your posts to read about how you arrived at this spot.

    ReplyDelete