Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Survey Says...

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? +8lbs total
Maternity Clothes? Wearing maternity pants (why don't we wear them ALL the time?!) Still in my own tops.
Stretch Marks? Nada
Sleep? Not the best these days.. I'm sleeping more lightly and wake up a few times at night.
Best Moment This Week? Feeling both munchkins moving!
Food Cravings? Not really. I'm kinda over food these days. Nothing gets me excited anymore.
Genders? Pink and Blue
Labor Signs? Started having Braxton Hicks contractions last week. I'm not a fan. But I did get to call the after hours emergency exchange this weekend.. which was fun.
Belly Button? It's getting less and less 'deep' if that makes any sense.. I'm seeing parts of it I've never seen before and am taking advantage to clean all those little crevasses.. Also, I think I'll have an outtie in the next month or so..
What I miss? besides wearing my old clothes.. nothing. I really like being pregnant! Maybe sushi ...?
What am I looking forward to? Next week's trip to Ft. Meyers.. the beach!
Weekly Wisdom? Comfy shoes are a must! I haven't taken my Uggs off all week.
Milestones? MIGHT have nursery bedding picked out... unless I find something else I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment