Wednesday, September 15, 2010

6 Months Old

Okay, so I've been away for a while. Let's just say life with twins is insane. It's loud, messy and so much fun. There have been tears (both mine and the twins) and there has been screaming, (me, Jeremy, the babies- we have screamed at one point or another) but there have also been moments so great, I never in a million years could have imagined how great these kids have made me feel. I feel like I've finally found something that I'm meant to do- and I'm good at it. Granted, I'm tired and sore and my house has definitely looked like a tornado hit it on more than one occasion, but I am loving my life right now.
Jack and Lyla are 6 months old now. She weighs 14lbs 8oz and he weighs 14lbs 1oz. She has a temper like her father and he is laid back like me. Her eyes are the same blue as my mom's and we think his are going to be grey/blue.. hazel? She loves her pacifier and hates green beans. He loves his Big Bird and is a great eater. He has 2 teeth (lower middle ones) and she still doesn't have any. These days, neither of them are sleeping though the night. Jack loves to cuddle and Lyla would rather do her own thing. I love their smiles, their smells (even the stinky ones) and spending time with them.
My goal is to begin posting several times a week. I have loved looking back at this blog and seeing how things were a year ago. I only wish I would have kept better notes over the past 6 months! So, starting today expect at least 3 posts a week from me. And more pictures- LOTS of pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment