Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9 week Glamour Shot and New OB

We met with Dr. W for the first time yesterday and couldn't be more happier with him. We both felt very much at ease with him and I think he sealed the deal with Superman when he told him to enjoy his sober driver for the next few months... hmmm, not sure if I liked that...

Anyway, we discussed everything from exercise to bed rest to 'my window of comfort' (which apparently will be very slim!) to delivery options. He mentioned that I'll have more frequent doctors appts, more ultrasounds (YAY!) and, as I like to put it, am just a little more 'special' than a singleton pregnancy. I use the word 'special' as a way to calm myself of any issues/complications that are there for me to dwell on.. :)

I went into the appt telling Superman to act like we haven't had an ultrasound yet- just because I wanted to check in our little babes. Luckily, we didn't have to fib and were walked into the u/s room from the very beginning. The babes have developed so much since our last u/s. They have distinguishable heads, arms and legs. They danced and wiggled for us- it was so amazing- I loved every second of it! Dr. W said that I should start feeling them in about 6 weeks ('cause us twin moms are 'special'!!).

I'll go back in about 3 weeks (and hopefully get to see them again). Here's the kiddies latest picture. Can you see them smiling??

No comments:

Post a Comment