How far along? 13 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss? +6lbs total
Maternity Clothes? Still in my clothes.. for now.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Back to getting up to go to the bathroom 2-3 times a night. Also, not so comfortable in bed.
Best Moment This Week? Opening SUPER CUTE gift from friend. TONS of stretch mark prevention.
Food Cravings? Not much. My appetite has dropped and I get full much more quickly now..
Genders? Not for at least another month.
Labor Signs? Nope
Belly Button? Looking kind of stretched these days.
What I miss? Zipping my pants..
What am I looking forward to? Big bday this weekend..
Weekly Wisdom? It's best to check to make sure your bright pink/orange polka dot underwear aren't showing as you walk around your entire office complex for 45 minutes... bella bands can ride up and if you're not zipping your pants, make sure your shirt is long enough to cover your undies.
Milestones? No more puking in the shower!
No comments:
Post a Comment