Monday, October 18, 2010

Jumpin' Jack

Soooo, Jack has this new 'thing' at bedtime.. While Lyla goes to sleep pretty easily and without much drama, Jack just isn't tired. AT ALL. He's wired, actually. It's almost as if someone gave him a Red Bull.. He's all smiles and laughs and totally not ready for bed.

Last night, the babies had dinner around 5, bath around 6 and their bedtime bottle at about 6:30 or so- a typical bedtime routine these days. Lyla went down around 6:45, squawked a few times, so we'd go replace her paci.. but she was asleep by 7:10 or so. Jack drank his bottle and got pretty heavy eyed so I went to put him in bed and UP popped his head. I patted his back and he strained to see the projection on the ceiling from their sound machine, so I flipped him on his back (yes, my kid sleeps on his belly. It's what he prefers and has been rolling onto his tummy to sleep since he was 3 months old. I can't stop him.) so he could watch the show and snuck out of the room to pump.

About 3 minutes later, he started baby talking REALLLLLY loud, so Jeremy went to quiet him down and ended up just brining him back out into the family room. This is what happened:

No comments:

Post a Comment