Quick post today.. First, our IVF meds will be delivered tomorrow. I'll take a picture and post sometime over the weekend of our PLETHORA of medication.
The pharmacy called today to confirm delivery (thank you! That definitely helps my neurosis!!). Anyway, they also wanted to let me know the total that will be billed to my credit card. The total he gave me was two cents less than the original total when I placed the order. I told the guy this and he said, "Must be your lucky day!".. Ummm, no. "Lucky" would be if the total suddenly dropped $1000 OR if we won the $220 Million Powerball drawing last night.. but I'll still take the 2 cent discount!!!
Exciting!! Oh, and I totally remembered now. As you were describing your IVIg situation last night, I just knew I remembered hearing something similar. A blogger I follow (I believe I googled "SHER" at one point and she came up). Well anyway, it looks like she has something similar, if not the exact same thing as you! I thought you might enjoy checking out her blog. Also, and maybe more importantly, she said instead of doing IVIg, she is doing an Intralipid infusion, which is TONS cheaper. She said she researched it and determined it's just as effective... not sure what's behind that though. She is now pregnant after doing IVF and this treatment!! http://ahopeawishadream.blogspot.com/2009/03/immune-and-sdi-testing.html
ReplyDeleteHope that's helpful!
~Cathy