Superman was kind enough to snap a picture of the meds and sent it my way. I'm itching to get home and make sure ALL of them were delivered. I don't think it looks very big, but he's assured me it's "a pretty big box".
The meds were delivered to his office because I didn't want them sitting on my porch all day. His office is small enough that the meds wouldn't be lost in the mailroom, like they would at my office. Superman told one of the Admins that he was expecting a shipment of CHOCOLATE! Hey, whatever works, right!?
Everyone in his company is getting new cell phones and the shipment of phones arrived at the same time the meds did- and one of his poor co-workers accidentally opened our box. What a shock he probably had- expecting a box of Blackberrys and finding this-
Superman said that the guy brought him the box, apologized and pretty much ran away. Oh well.
Hey there! Thanks for visiting my bloghouse earlier this week. Yes, we are the ones who share the same doctor!!!! I've been so impressed with him...and the practice in general. I have the financial meeting this coming Friday with them and am a nervous wreck. Looks like home equity loan time for us too! Is that full-stim IVF cycle including the meds as well? Sheesh I hope so, my last RE quoted me an IVF with ICSI cycle for around 12K.
ReplyDeleteWish we were cycling together! July is already full there, but we also have a trip planned for two weeks in July as well. I go in for my first baseline U/S on Tuesday. I've been battling cysts...we'll see how they are!
Wishing you MUCH luck with this cycle!!!!